“Follow To Win exclusive access to the soundcheck before Grace Carter’s Brighton and London Show on 6th and 7th June 2023”
These are the terms and conditions of the competition:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS COMPETITION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR WHERE REGISTRATION OR BONDING REQUIRED.
- The Promoter
The “Promoter” of this competition is BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited (“we” / ”us” / ”our” / ”BMG”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 06705101 and our registered office is located at 8th Floor, 5 Merchant Square, London, W2 1AS. To contact us in relation to this competition please email email@example.com.
- The competition
The title of the competition is: Follow To Win exclusive access to the soundcheck before Grace Carter’s Brighton and London Show on 6th and 7th June 2023.
- The competition will be promoted on the following URL address https://Gracecarter.lnk.to/FollowToWin and via any related sites, online or mobile products, content and services, such as widgets and applications (collectively, the “Website”).
- Entries that do not comply with these Terms will be void and will not be entered into this competition.
- How to enter
- The competition will run from 10:00am (BST) on Wednesday 31sth May 2023 (the “Opening Date“) to 11.59pm (BST) on Tuesday 5th June (the “Closing Date“) inclusive.
- All competition entries must be received by us via the Website by no later than 11.59pm (BST) on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- To enter the competition, you must be eligible to enter in accordance with our eligibility requirements (please see Term 4 below) and you must enter the competition online via the Website by:
- following the Artist on Spotify (via the “Follow” link on the Website); AND/OR
- subscribing to the Artist ‘s channel on YouTube (via the “Subscribe” link on the Website); AND/OR
- signing up to the Artist newsletter by submitting your e-mail address where indicated on the Website.
The steps above must be done where indicated on the Website by the Closing Date. No other method of entry will be accepted.
- The Promoter will not accept:
- responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- Each eligible person is permitted to submit only one entry to the competition via each of the entry options set out at Term 3.3 above (so that each person may, accordingly, submit up to a maximum of three entries). Any additional entries will be void and will not be entered into this competition.
- The competition is only open to all residents in the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except:
- employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of Terms 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 above.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by a computer;
- completed by third parties or in bulk; or
- There is a limit on the number of entries you may make, as set out at Term 3.4 above.. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- The prize
- Ten (10) winners will receive exclusive access +1 friend each to the soundcheck before the Grace Carter’s Brighton or London Show on 6th and 7th June 2023. The prize does not include any travel costs or any other costs associated with use or taking up of the prize. The winners must already have a ticket to the show.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter.
One (1) winner will be selected and will be the first name drawn at random from all of the entries that were entered into the competition correctly. The draw will take place on Tuesday June 5th. (the “Announcement Date”). The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Claiming the prize
- The Promoter will contact the winner within thirty (30) days after the Announcement Date to advise how to collect the prize, using the e-mail address provided with the competition entry (including, where applicable, using the e-mail address shared with us by Spotify or YouTube in accordance with Term 9 below). The Promoter will not amend any contact information once your competition entry has been submitted.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf, unless agreed otherwise by the Promoter in writing in advance.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within thirty (30) days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- Limitation of liability
- Data protection
We, our affiliated BMG companies and/or the Artist (and/or our or their third-party suppliers, technology partners and/or marketing partners (together, our “partners”)) may use your personal data for the purpose of administering the competition, which may include processing your personal data by:
- administering the competition in accordance with these Terms
- contacting you in relation to the administration of the competition (including, if you are selected as a winner, to arrange delivery or collection of your prize)
- responding to your queries in relation to the competition
These activities are necessary for the performance of our contract with you in accordance with these Terms.
- We may directly collect certain personal data from you for the purpose of this competition, which may include:
- your name
- your email address
- any other personal data that you provide when you contact or interact with us and/or our partners in relation to this Website and/or the competition
- If you enter the competition by following on Spotify, or by subscribing via YouTube, we indirectly collect certain personal data relating to you from those third parties (Spotify or Youtube). You will be able to log in to your YouTube and/or Spotify account via the relevant links on the Website using sign-in services. Those services will provide you the option to share certain personal data with us, such as your name and e-mail address, together with other information from your public profile with your consent.
- Section 5 (Data transfers outside UK/EEA)
- Section 6 (Third-party links)
- Section 7 (Data security)
- Section 10 (Your legal rights)
- Section 11 (Children)
- Any questions, comments or requests about this privacy information are welcome and should be addressed to our data protection team or directly to our data protection officer.
The contact details for both are:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: BMG Rights Management GmbH, Data Protection Team, Charlottenstraße 59, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- No purchase necessary and there is no charge to register for use of the Website.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These Terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Last modified: 31st May 2023